Visiting the Court
When visiting one of the federal court locations, please remember the following rules:
- All visitors must enter through main building entrances.
- Visitors may pass through security checkpoints where required by the U.S. Marshal.
- Use of cameras and any other devices with integrated cameras is not allowed without order of the Court.
- All cell phones and other devices must be silenced when in a courtroom.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the courtrooms.
- No weapons, drugs, or other illegal items are allowed in court buildings.