You are here

Criminal Case Balance Inquiry

Request for Case Balance

To request a case balance, (Case Payment History Report), please send a written request to the Clerk's Office Financial Department 517 E. Wisconsin Ave, Rm. 362, Milwaukee, WI  53202, or email Financial Department.  Case balances are not provided over the phone, and are given only to the defendant or attorney of record for the defendant.

Note: Pursuant to regulations adopted by the Judicial Conference of the United States, information regarding payments made in criminal cases is not available to the public and may only be provided to the restitution payee (victim), to the defendant, or to counsel of record for the defendant.