Visiting the Court
In recognition of ongoing public health concerns involving COVID-19, persons seeking to enter the courthouse will be asked to answer screening questions. Masks or face coverings and social distancing are required for all persons who are not fully vaccinated, as defined by the CDC. Please see General Order 21-10 for details. Additional information can be found on the COVID-19 Information page.
When visiting one of the federal court locations, please remember the following rules:
- All visitors must enter through main building entrances.
- Visitors may pass through security checkpoints where required by the U.S. Marshal.
- Use of cameras and any other devices with integrated cameras is not allowed without order of the Court.
- All cell phones and other devices must be silenced when in a courtroom.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the courtrooms.
- No weapons, drugs, or other illegal items are allowed in court buildings.