Visiting the Court
In recognition of ongoing public health concerns involving COVID-19, persons seeking to enter the courthouse will be asked to answer screening questions. Masks or face coverings and social distancing are required. Please see General Order 20-18 for details. Additional information can be found on the COVID-19 Information page.
When visiting one of the federal court locations, please remember the following rules:
- All visitors must enter through main building entrances.
- Visitors may pass through security checkpoints where required by the U.S. Marshal.
- Use of cameras and any other devices with integrated cameras is not allowed without order of the Court.
- All cell phones and other devices must be silenced when in a courtroom.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the courtrooms.
- No weapons, drugs, or other illegal items are allowed in court buildings.