You are here

Victim Restitution Payments

The Clerk's Office issues restitution payments to victims once a month.  Payments are generated when at least $25 is available for disbursement to a victim.  Payments are disbursed pursuant to victim information listed in the criminal judgment.  If a defendant is not making payments, restitution checks will not generate in that case.  Restitution checks are issued by the US Treasury Department and the check stub will contain case information


Victim Change of Address

If you are a restitution victim and would like to report a change of address,  please send a written notice to the Clerk's Office Financial Department, 517 E. Wisconsin Ave, Rm. 362, Milwaukee, WI  53202, or email the Financial Department.