- Probation Office Wisconsin Eastern
- Bankruptcy Court Wisconsin Eastern
- Eastern District of WI Bar Association
- District Court Wisconsin Western
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Seventh Circuit Library
- Seventh Circuit Electronic Discovery Pilot Program
- United States Courts
- United States Attorneys Office
- Federal Defender Services of Wisconsin
- United States Marshals Service
- Milwaukee County Circuit Court
NextGen CM/ECF Upgrade
The Federal Judiciary has developed a Next Generation (NextGen) Case Management/ Electronic Case Files (CM/ECF) system that will allow attorneys to use the same account for both PACER and electronic filing access. Click the following link for more information.
Hours of Operation
Clerk's Office Hours of Operation
Milwaukee and Green Bay Divisions
Monday - Friday (excluding Federal Holidays)
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Counties served include Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kenosha, Marquette, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, and Waukesha
Green Bay Division
Counties served include Brown, Calumet, Door, Florence, Forest, Kewaunee, Langlade, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca, Waushara, and Winnebago
Situated on the shores of Lake Michigan, Milwaukee is known as a great place by a great lake. It is home to the Milwaukee Brewers, the Milwaukee Bucks, the Milwaukee Admirals and the Milwaukee Wave.
Located at the head of Green Bay, the city of Green Bay is the smallest city to host a professional sports team. Home to the Green Bay Packers, with 13 NFL championships, the city is also known as Titletown, USA. It really is "Better by the Bay".