You are here


  • Do I need to obtain a case number before I electronically file a new case?

    No, you will receive a case number automatically upon opening the new action.

  • How do I enter the case number for searching?

    The following format works best: 11-123. Use only the numeric values of the case number, do not use ‘cv’ or ‘cr.’

  • What is the megabyte limit?

    Currently the megabyte limit is 45 megabytes. You can verify this by clicking on the CM/ECF logo at the top left.

  • What if I make a mistake e-filing a document?

    Do not attempt to re-file your document.  Call the Clerk's Office 414-297-3372 and ask for assistance.