You are here


  • I lost my Certification of Naturalization. How do I get a copy?

    Contact the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to request a replacemement certificate of naturalization.

  • I am a naturalized citizen and would like to change my name. What is the procedure?

    Name changes are granted to new citizens who complete a name change petition during the naturalization process.  If your name was not changed during your naturalization process, please contact your local county clerk's office.

  • Can I pay my criminal debt online?

    Yes.  Click on the Online Criminal Debt Payments menu option for more information.